Run Brevard’s Breweries is BACK!
The Running Zone, Florida Today and Playalinda Brewing Company have teamed up to bring this beer + running series back to Playlinda Brewing Company – Hardware Store.
There are two routes for participants to choose from. The “flatlanders” route runs riverside along the Indian River Lagoon, while the bridge option leads runners & walkers up and over the scenic Max Brewer Bridge and back. Choose your pace, choose your distance – the goal is fun + exercise.
- Meet in front of Playalinda Brewing Company – Hardware Store, 305 South Washington Ave., Titusville, at 6:15 p.m., Tuesday, August 1. The run/walk will start no later than 6:40 p.m.
- We will be joining the Playlinda Run Club for this open-to-everyone fun run & walk event
- Running Zone will be on site with giveaways, advice, information about their race series and a drawing for a new pair of sneakers
- Kids, strollers and dogs are welcome on the run/walk, though please note, dogs are permitted on the outdoor patio of Playalinda, though not inside
- Stick around for dinner – Playalinda has a great menu featuring made-from-scratch sandwiches, shareables & more